Sea Salt Uses and Tips
Sea salt is one of the most effective and widely used seasonings. It bind flavors together, which simply means it brings out the flavors of the seasonings in the food. It can be used for both kitchen and table use. It`s a healthier option than regular table salt, due to nutrients not being lost in the refining process.I personally never looked back when I discovered how amazing sea salt really is.
Did you know that superior health benefit can be obtained simply by changing table salt to sea salt?.
Not only is sea salt for health use, but also beauty use.
Clever ways to use Sea Salt
- Sea Salt can be sprinkled on citrus fruits ,melons and tomato. This can enhance it’s flavor.
- Adding sea salt to boiling water when cooking vegetables will add flavor and bring out the nutrients in the veg. It may also reduce cooking time.
- Not many may know this but sea salt can remove stubborn tea or coffee stain inside cups.
- Sea salt can be rubbed on chopping board to brighten and revive its natural color.
- Salt water can help soothe skin irritation and help the body natural healing process.
- You can enjoy a warm salt bath.
- Olive oil mix with sea salt can be used as a facial mix..use for 5 minutes then wash off. skin will feel rejuvenated and soft.
- Sea Salt can help temove red whine stain once it hasn’t dried up.
- Sea salt can be use for daily hygiene in bath water..it help kills any bacteria
Sea Salt for acne
Salt helps to cleanse pores deeply, balance oil production and fight bacteria that can instigate breakouts and acne. Try it: Mix one teaspoon sea salt with four ounces of warm water in small spray bottle until salt is dissolved. Mist on clean, dry skin, avoiding eyes. Use daily or twice daily. This will dramatically, get rid of acne marks and scars.
Sea salt overall helps draw toxins out of your skin leaving you feel clean and refreshed, with skin feeling soft and supple. I recommend using Maldon Sea Salt Flakes, It’s the best out there.
Sea salt for body
Rub sea salt over your body as if your giving yourself a massage. Rub chamomile oil and salt into the area to be masaged. The unique property of sea salt stimulates blood circulation, relax strained muscles and calm the body. Don’t forget the oil or you’ll end up with scratches all over your body.
- To Soften tough skin with sea salt, such as elbow or feet combine use two cups of sea salt,3/4 cup of water and 4 tablespoon of sweet almond oil.wet skin and massage the scrub on the area, rinse with water. Repeat daily till rough skin softens.
- Lavender and sea salt can be used to combat acne. Use fine sea salt, if using on face or neck.
Sea salt for the inner health
Having sea salt included in your diet can strengthen the immune system .sea salt nutriton help the immune system to produce antibodies. By eating a small amount of sea salt, it is effective for prevention of virus infections, cold and flu.
Sea salt has the effct of helping to alkaline the body. This is because sea salt has been exposed to high temperatures, even at high temperatures it’s nutrition isn’t lost. The essential mineral of the sea salt has the function of keeping the ph of the blood normal and promoting emission of toxic and acidic substance.
1/2 a teaspoon of sea salt in lukewarm water will be a natural medicine to control high cholesterol and blood pressure. Although people with high blood pressure must refrain from salt, but sea is said to be safe if taken in small amounts.
To relive muscular pain use sea salt as it contain magnesium and potassium , which are minerals for muscles to function properly.
Due to the ability to stimulate the formation of melatonin,sea salt is also good for people suffering from insomnia and sleep disorders. Put sea salt in lukewarm water and mix it.it recommended before going to bed.
Finally essential minerals contained Insta salt are very effective for brain function. When essential minerals are absorbed by the body, the communication process and information process of brain cells are improved. This is the key to concentration and memory.